- To Channelize the Human Resource Towards Attaining Policies of the Government.
- To Harmonize the Aspirations of Human Capital with the Challenges of Administration, Development and Welfare of Citizens.
- To Develop, Motivate and Deploy Human Competence and Potentials Towards Attainment of Goals of the Government.
- To Strive for Professional Involvement and Self-Actualization of Government Employees with the Process of Accomplishment of Visions of the State and the Nation.
- Transparency is the key to professionalism .
- Maximum possible data sharing.
- Free dialogue encouraged.
- To move towards tangible performance appraisal and measurement of team results.
Development of trust through a Career Development Plan In 30 years of service in the Government, on average 10 to 12 postings are given. These could be categorised in The functional categories:
- Regulatory and Revenue generating
- Development and Welfare Oriented
- Service Rendering
- Deputation to Autonomous Bodies, DDA, MCD, Corporations etc
Every officer could get minimum of 2 postings in each of the above four categories.
- Specialisation should be balanced with job enrichment
- Team spirit : No single individual can achieve large tasks Team spirit should be rated high in the scheme of things
- Leadership rather than supervision
- Due recognition of talent and potentials
- Planned Training Programme followed by appropriate posting.
- Self-actualization through creative and innovative action.
- Ethical values
- Societal concern.
- Personal integrity.