• inner-page-banner


Home/ FAQs


Yes, a medical certificate would be required to be produced (In case of commercial vehicle licenses and also in case the applicant is more than 50 years of age).

No, you shall not have to undergo a driving test at this stage.

It allows you to learn driving with a regular and experienced driver of your choice. If you want to drive a motor car or a two-wheeler, this should be along with a friend, relative or an instructor of a driving school who holds a valid driving license. If you wish to become a professional driver and drive commercial, passenger or goods vehicles,you will have to get yourself trained at a driving school duly recognized by the Transport Department.