Vehicle Is Challaned
If your vehicle is challaned Prosecuted?
i) What happens immediately ?
Prosecution slip/challan will be issued to you containing the following details:
- Name and address of the court where the offence will be trialled.
- Details of offence committed.
- Date of trial
- Vehicle details
- Name and address of offender
- Name and signature of the challaning officer
- Details of documents retained
(Click here to see the proforma of challan Besides this your document or your vehicle may also be impounded or both depending on gravity of voilation.
Last Update Date :- 12-06-2018
Useful Websites & Links
Page last updated on: 31-03-2023