- lIST oF Auto Rickshaw Permit Holder in delhi
- lIST of Taxi Permit Holders in Delhi
- Display of Advertisement on Cluster Buses
- Procedure to be adopted for issuance of Registration
- Common Carriers under the Carriage by Road Act 2007
- Fare Stages of Bus Route
- Fare Notifications (English)
- Notice for Blueline Whiteline Stage Carriage Bus operators
- Notice for Blueline Whiteline operators
- Application form for TSR Permit
- Urban Bus Specification
- Replacement policy in respect of private stage carriage buses
- What is a Permit
- Approach For Permit
- Types Of Permit And Its Condition
- Permit Fees And Permit Period
- Frequently asked questions.-
- Notification of Bus Stop in Delhi
- Unified Time Table of Buses
- New School Cab Policy
- Grant of Temporary Stage Carriage Permits on Temporary Slots
- Details of Various Permit Issued in Different Schemes
- Amendment no 2 for Cluster 2 3 4 5
- Clarification no 2 for Cluster 2 3 4 5
- Modified Notification 16.11.2009 (English)
- Nofitication of Blueline
- Minutes of STA Board Meeting
Frequently asked questions.-
Q. Who is eligible for permit ?
Any registered owner of a transport vehicle can apply for the permit. However there are restrictions or permits are made available only after notification of Government
Q. When can permits be applied?
Ans. Normally permits can be applied any time. However the stage carriage permits are only issued at the time of notification as per policy. Further Supreme Courts direction for switching over to CNG made of fuel have also to be complied with at the time of issue (or renewal) of permits.
Q. Who enforces the permit condition?
A. The Enforcement Wing of Transport Department ensure the compliance of permit conditions. The Delhi Traffic Police has also given responsibility of Enforcement as per the direction of Court and Transport Department under the Motor Vehicle Act and Rules framed thereunder.
Q. What are the forms of permit application and formats?
A. The forms are prescribed under Central Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989 and Delhi Motor Vehicles Rules, 1993 as under: -
Form 45 - Application for grant of tourist vehicle
Form 46-Application for grant of authorization for tourist permit or national permit Form 48 - Application for grant of national permit
Form PCA - Application for a contract carriage permit
Form P.G.A. - Application for a goods carrier permit
Form P.TEMP.A Application for a temporary permit
Form P.S.A. - Application for a private service vehicle permit
Form P.R.A. - Application for renewal of permit/ counter signature
Q. What is the action taken against violation of permit conditions especially by stage carraige buses.
A. Action is taken by STA against these offenders u/s 86 of MV Act fro suspension/cancellation of permits. Action is taken by the STA Branch under section 86/192A of the Motor Vehicle Act, 1988.
Q.Where do I have to apply for different permits?
Ans. Except for autos, taxis, phat-phats, eco-friendly vehicle, whose permits are issued from Burari, the permits for other vehicles are issued from S.T.A. branch, 5/9, Underhill Road, Delhi -54.
1.For Auto Rickshaw and Taxi Office of Motor Licence Officer (Auto Rickshaw and Taxi), A/R Unit, Vehicle Inspection Unit (VIU), Transport Department, Burari, Delhi110081.
2. For Tourist Taxi, Echo Friendly and Phatphat Sewa Motor Licence Officer (Tourist Taxi)Vehicle Inspection Unit (VIU), Transport Department, Burari, Delhi110081..
3. For all other permits Office of Assistant Secretary (STA), Transport Department,5/9, Under Hill Road, Delhi - 110054.
Form 45- Application for grant of permit of Tourist Vehicles. , Size : 6.29 KB
Form 48-Application for grant of National permits. , Size : 6.29 KB
Language : English
Page last updated on: 18,Jan 2019