- Online Appointment and Payment for Driving License
- Necessity of Driving Licence
- Types of Driving Licence
- Learner Licence
- Question bank for Computer Learner License Test
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Addition of another class of Motor Vehicles
- Renewal of Driving Licence
- Duplicate Driving Licence
- Other State Driving Licence
- International Driving Permit
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Cancelled Driving License
- Suspension of Driving Licence on the direction of Supreme Court Committee
- Authorized Motor Driving Training School
- Training Test Results Delhi WR (LONI)
- Training Test Results Sarai Kale Khan
- Training Test Results Burari
- Driver Refresher Training Course Institute
- Driver Badge and Duplicate Driver Badge
- Conductor's Licence - Renewal and Duplicate
Duplicate Driving Licence
Duplicate Driving Licence:- If at any time a licence granted under sub-rule (4) of the rule-24 is lost or destroyed the holder of the licence shall forthwith intimate the loss to the licensing authority which granted the licence and shall apply in writing to the said authority, for a duplicate driving licence.
Documents required for the issue of Duplicate Driving Licence:-
Following documents are required:
1. Application in Form LLD.
2. FIR/NCR the lost driving licence no. mentioned.
3. Challan clearance report from Delhi Traffic Police (for transport vehicles)
4. Form No 1.
5. Form No 1A (for transport vehicles) (not necessary for duplicate driving license- can be removed)
6. Self-Attested copy of valid address Proof
7. Prescribed fee.
Fee:- The appropriate fee as prescribed in Rule-32 of CMVR, 1989 is:-
|S. NO||Type of DL||Description
|1||Issue of Duplicate DL||200+200 (Smart Card)||400|
Page last updated on: 18,Jan 2019